Sunday, January 28, 2007

Being a Man

There was a time to show it... and I was not a man enough then. and it showed... I was afraid of the world... now I hate it..... I was forced to do stupid things... and the stupidest of things happend. Bottles emptied... Lifes messed up.... and when it comes to pay the price, I paid in tears.... costs me nothing.... but.... someone paid for it with their life... for my mistake.... for me not being a man enough....got to mature.....and in the process... many more lives to sacrified.... just to make me a man enough....

2 comments:

Domestic Avalanche said...

This one truly reflects my life...


Whats this story behind this?

Unknown said...

Stories make no sense buddy... you learn and you learn everyday... Then again what the fuck am i gonna do with all this knowledge.