Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Something that I learned the hard way

Somethings are a habit to us. Somethings we learn from our family, friends etc with out much effort. But some things are not at all easy.... and this is one thing I learned the hard way.

"You have to sell yourself consciously"

I always had a belief that whatever we deserve cos of our ability will come to us. If I am honest, if I am good at what I do, I will be recognized. But its not at all true. You will have to sell yourself.... To some people its a very natural activity. And for some its not. But many of the times you will have to do it consciously. Whether its about a job interview, a client meeting, a social gathering or getting a girl... the selling part is of paramount importance....

2 comments:

Jo said...

well....well..well...

Jo said...

well....well..well...