Friday, June 15, 2007

Reality is dead for me. I no longer live in the real world. I live in a fabricated world where dreams keep me alive. Dreams of the past. All those moments I dream about... And my only prayer is to have it all the time. When ever I sleep I think of all those moments..... those precious moments.... but i didnt know their value..... I started missing them only when i lost it. I am devaststed at the thought that those moments would never come back. They are lost for ever. and the pain is enormous... but i have started to like it. My dreams give me pain of it......Pain is an addiction... and I keep picking my wounds to keep the pain fresh. Memories are my cocaine..... and dreams are my dope...For the real world I am dead..... I exist only in dreams...dreams....and my only prayer is to die dreaming of all those moments...

No comments: