Friday, September 01, 2006

Romance -

This was posted as a comment to the post "LOVE" by a friend of mine.
Its beautiful.



Cold be the breeze around us,
Starry be the night with moon following us,
Branches twisting, twirling and hugging each other,
Endless be the path finding its way through eternity.

Just you and me and that long drive,
Where trees are bending over us,
Those clouds forming a cozy blanket,
With drizzles playing hide and seek with us.

Your presence making my heart beat faster and slower at the same time,
Your hands playing with my curls and mine with your ears,
Your eyes speaking my heart out,
Contravening all the silence within.

Your hands locking mine with a firm grip,
Your hold taking the toll,
Wondering those moves made by your fingers,
My dreamy walk is longing to get real.

No comments: